Here is Cuisinart CPT-180 Metal Classic 4-Slice Toaster‘s most recent review.
So, let’s see what most satisfied customers are saying about this Toaster:
- This toaster has been in daily service for three years and has performed well. It’s a moderately priced appliance so I don’t expect perfection, but this unit has come pretty close.
- Because this is about my sixth toaster, albeit half of those were from goodwill or yardsales, and I was ready to be done buying toasters. [fingers crossed] I can confirm that this one does an excellent job, evenly toasted on both sides and dark as I want, while still soft on the inside
- Beautifully designed with some retro elements and affordable mid range price – practically 2-3 times cheaper than the expensive non-professional toasters, like Breville.
- This is the best toaster I have ever purchased. I have always owned the basic two slice one setting toaster and never really gave it much thought. Then my husband decided he wanted to update our appliances and talked me into this toaster. I will admit, I was apprehensive. Let’s be honest, it’s a toaster, it just toasts. I was wondering why we would ever spend more than ten dollars on something that just toasts but I relented and the toaster was purchased. It arrived in great packaging and undamaged. I took it out of the box and was instantly in love. The toaster looks so adorably retro and the symmetry of the handles and levers on both sides of the dual toaster is very nice. It is a very sleek stainless steel with black accents.
- Easy to use. Works perfectly. Once you find the number that makes toast browned the way you like it, you’re all set! Works great on bagels!
- After 2 months of use, I’m very pleased. Toast and bagels are consistently nice. The defrost setting works well for bread straight from the freezer.
- Love this toaster! Have tried a few different models over the years and most had issues, toasting one half of the bread or just the edges, etc. This one toasts the bread completely and the settings are very adjustable.
Here are instead the most negative comments:
- This one seemed OK for 2 months, then last week it stopped evenly toasting.
- I used this toaster for about 8 months and already one of the latch does not work. The expectation is that it would work for at least a bit more.
- Badly designed and poorly operating product. Slots too small for anything but “standard” size bread.
Nevertheless it is an Amazon choice, and it’s main score is 4.1 stars out of 5. Most people seem to adore this Cuisinart CPT-180 Metal Classic 4-Slice Toaster! Do you own it, what are your thoughts about the product?