Hello! So hereeeee is Coway Airmega 300 Smart Air Purifier with 1,256 sq. ft. Coverage’s most honest review! Enjoy 🙂
Now, let’s see the most positive reviews of this shiny air purifier!
- Love it! We live in a condo and share a wall with a smoker. Often I would come home from work and my apartment would smell like someone had been smoking inside. This air purifier picks up the slightest impurities and automatically turns itself on to quickly eliminate odors and bad air. Even while cooking, the unit is so sensitive within just a couple of minutes it switched itself on 2 rooms away.
- This thing is a life changer, I’ve owned air purifiers in the past therapure, bionair, etc etc.
This thing is amazing, the amount of air it moves a minute is insane. If you’re questioning buying it, it is the best one for the money, it is amazing I am speechless.
- The instructions are clear and easy to understand. It is a snap to clean and very quiet. We have used past air cleaners as white noise devices. In Smart mode you can barely hear it. I would buy a third unit if they weren’t so expensive.
- This air filter is a showpiece! It looks fantastic. Clearly, someone started with a concept of a beautiful device instead of just simply a purely functional design. The manual has matching aesthetics. If only all home appliances were so nicely done like this! I think it looks absolutely stunning and has no reason to be hidden from view.
- We have a small office (about 1000 square feet). The 4 of us constantly had stuffy noses and runny eyes. After years of this I got the brilliant idea that maybe an air purifier would help the situation. We’ve had this product now for about 6 months and it has made a world of difference. Our symptoms went away. I never thought I would spend this kind of money on an air purifier but it is well worth it.
- This air purifier is extremely sensitive, any cooking smell will cause the purifier to kick into ‘unhealthy air’ mode. It’s very quiet and will let you know when to clean the pre filter and the HEPA filters. Love it!
- We’ve had this for almost two years now and with a dog that sheds a lot, and all the smoke and fumes from the kitchen we are just needing to replace the filter. This is a fantastic air purifier for people with pet allergies. I’ll keep buying their products.
- I have tried BlueAir and IQair, but Airmega seems to be the way to go. So far so good.
Cool! Now let’s see the brutal ones, the most negative reviews!
- The iOS app they wrote to manage the unit no longer works. It has been MONTHS and they still have yet to fix it.
- This keeps chiming incessantly for no apparent reason.