Here is the most honest review of Waterpik Water Flosser Electric Dental Countertop Oral Irrigator For Teeth – Aquarius Professional, WP-660 White!
There are more than 14k reviews about this product! So let’s go and see the best ones!
- So… this Waterpik is amazing. By the way this is my first review ever on Amazon after ordering numerous of things. So I had 4mm and 5mm periodontal pockets from not flossing and also experienced some bone loss, I also had to get a very uncomfortable deep gum pocket cleaning. I literally hated flossing and would find myself avoiding to floss even though I needed it very much. My gums were red, swollen, and inflamed because I was in the early stages of periodontal disease. I started using the Waterpik flosser, and instantly like this way of flossing much better! After using it consecutively each night for only 5 days my gums were noticeably better and felt much better.
- Top 5 investments of my life! I’ve been suffering from acute gingivitis and tonsil stones for about a year and this has drastically increased the health of my mouth! It’s by far the best water flosser on the market after all my research and I highly recommend everybody buy this whether you think you have bad oral hygiene or not.
- Just got braces and I absolutely love this product. It cleans and gets all the cracks and crevices.
- I am the son of a dentist, the brother of a dentist, and the son of a professor of dentistry at one of the prominent dental schools in Ohio. Needless to say oral hygiene has been beaten into me since I was a child. In the 70s and 80s people use water pics and for some reason they seem to have gone out of vogue. A good one completely replaces the need for dental floss which most people hate to use. Having grown up with a WaterPik in my house and always only one I can tell you that this is the best one I’ve ever had. You want to use it on the highest setting that you can tolerate and use warm water. The proper way to use this device is to fill the tank completely with warm water and use it in each quadrant of your mouth until the water runs out.
- I love how my teeth feel after using the Waterpik. I use the tip for people with crowns and/or implants. Unfortunately, I have a couple of veneers and never thought about the Waterpik removing them….. It did! Right down the drain. I will continue using the Waterpik but will avoid the teeth with veneers, or use a low setting… I did have the waterpik on a high setting-8. A very expensive lesson and I hope this review will save you from the same outcome.
- I love this product. It makes your mouth feel so clean. After using it for several weeks, I noticed several things. no more bad breath, no more bad taste in my mouth, my gums are much healthier, no more bleeding, and my teeth are less sensitive at the gum line. This is, by far, one of the best buys, I’ve made this year.
Very goooood! Let’s see some bad reviews!
- The product worked great…but…it stopped working after 6 months.
- I was not able to even try the Waterpik. Water started pouring out of the handle and two places on the tube as soon as a turned it on. . What a mess!
I called the company and they offered me a new handle and new tube and I would have to put it together. I decided that I did not even want to try to repair a device I was not able to use.
- Very disappointed with this product. Just not strong enough I returned it.
Nevertheless it is an Amazon choice and it has a score of 4.4 stars out of 5! Get yours too today!