Here is the most honest reviews about this steamer!
Let’s go and see what most satisfied people say about this product!
- I own a boutique and have to steam out the wrinkles in over 100 garments per shipment. WOW what a lifesaver. When I started carrying garments a couple of years ago, I purchased a “household” steamer from Sharp. It did a “ok” job but not great and it took me forever to get the wrinkles out of tightly packed shipping box garments. Not to mention getting tired of my customers hearing what sounded like “indigestion” from the gurgling coming from my Sharp steamer. My PurSteam is quiet and I’m not having to refill it every 4 garments. I am now able to steam appx. 15 garments per hour.
- I got this steamer because I was tired of my high dry cleaning bill and being tired of not wearing certain garments because I hate ironing. I read some of the good and bad reviews and was convinced that for the price it would do what I needed it to. I assembled the unit in 5 minutes and used it immediately.
- This is a professional, quality product. I had my last steamer for 17 years and used it at least four times a week. I wanted something that will hold up. The parts in this ps-937 are quality. The hose has fabric on the outside and it feels strong. Much tougher than my last steamer. The pole is light metal. I’m hoping it will last another 20 years at least.
- Great product – reaches out to customer service and they helped me with all my inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Wow! This thing is top notch quality and works like a dream. One click of the power button with your foot, and the steam is ready to go in about 30 seconds. It works really well for shirts, pants, suits and dresses. I’ve rarely use my iron anymore.
Good! Let’s see also the bad reviews!
- Steamer worked great for two months, than just stoped working. I followed the instructions for when the steamer lights up, showing power is on, but does not steam.
- This product arrived with water content in the container, which looks like it was a used item. Also, there’s no manual or instruction showing how to put the parts together. I am sure the product may be good quality but I felt deceived when I realized I bought a used product.