Here it Shark Steam Pocket Mop Hard Floor Cleaner with Swivel Steering XL Water Tank S3501‘s most honest review! Enjoy fellows! 🙂
Good! Let’s see the thoughts of the most happy customers out there!
- This is a great product. I did not know how much I needed this until I had it! Through trial and error, I’ve basically tried every floor cleaning solution that is not this product. String mops, sponge mops, Swiffers, and the Swiffer wet-jet thing. They all fall short in some way (or in every way for some of them). This product is all of those things combined, but better.
- What has impressed me is how easy it was to put together (less than 5 minutes), didn’t even need to look at the instructions. The long cord allows me to clean longer and larger areas, which I need! The pad is easy to put on and take off, plus it picks up so much dirt and gross stuff off the floor. I also appreciate the easy pour cup. It doesn’t take very long for the water to heat up either, you’re moping in only a minute. It sounds so much like a cross between a steam iron and a clothing steamer.
- So, I just had a professional cleaning service do a deep clean of my house. They did a great job. Then, just for kicks because I just bought it and I want to try out my new toy, I mopped the hardwood floors in my house. No disrespect to the cleaning service because they did their best, but this mop pulled up the ground in dirt and grime that a traditional mop couldn’t hope to touch.
- This is nice ‘natural hard floor mop’ that doesn’t use harsh chemicals but instead uses steamed water to clean or sterilize your floor. Just pour water into reservoir, insert washable mop sleeve, wait a few minutes and mop away. My floors were probably never steam mopped since 1972 so the fabric mop sleeve got filthy relatively quick. I don’t think a regular floor mop or Swiffer could’ve cleaned it better and this was without any chemiclas. The washable fabric mop sleeve are easy to replace but I have a feeling this one might not even be worth washing.
I bought a couple pairs of refills anyways and they weren’t expensive at all.
- Deep cleans without the use of soaps/cleaning products. I used a little bottle of purified water and its lasted a long time. Very easy to use and light weight for a large areas without leaving streaks. Unfortunately I had to return the first one and have a replacement delivered.
Ok, and now the most negative reviews!
- This unit didn’t produce much steam the first time I used it. The second time I used it it stopped steaming entirely. I did troubleshooting with the manufacturer and eventually they told me to send it back.
- Easy to use on the tile on our kitchen. NOT easy to use on the hardwood. Too hard to push, about popped my shoulder out of socket. Since it was too hard to push felt like I didn’t get the clean I wanted.
- This mop blew up in 13 months. Literally, steam bursted out of the crevices and it stopped working. I had registered this product online last year and when I called up customer service they could not find my registration. I told them about the problems, they suggested taking it apart and putting it back together because perhaps we didn’t put it together right (even though it had been working for a year). They suggested some other cosmetic things that didn’t work. I called back and they said we can send it back for repairs.
As you already know, here at Honest Reviews, we only analyse the best products in the market! This Steamer is a top one, it’s an Amazon’s choice, and has a score of 4.1 stars out of 5! Do you own one? Let us know in the comment section below! Otherwise, get yours today!