Here is LIGHT ‘N’ EASY Mop Cleaning Steamer for Hardwood Tile and Laminate Floor, with Automatic Steam Control S7338‘s most honest review!
So, let’s go and see some positive reviews about real customers who bought the product:
- It kills bacteria with its high steam temperature. It is the main reason why I purchased it because my toddler boys crawling and rolling on floor all the time.
- Where have you been hiding? We have darkwood floors. They look great the minute they are clean. Getting them clean was another story. Tried many commercial products and devices to get them looking clean and streak free. Nothing seemed to work. It was even worse when the dogs had their tiny paw prints all over the place. I found the Steam Mop online with great reviews and decided to give it a try. Tried it the day it arrived. Added the water and let it get warmed up and started. Once it got going, it only took me minutes to get the floor polished and looking like the cleaning lady had just been here.
- Easy, Lightweight steam mop. Works well on our older hardwood floors, and on tiled flooring. Very useful in a house with multiple pets. Love the fact that it sanitizes the floor without having to scrub on my hands and knees.
- I have been looking for an alternative to cleaning my travertine floors with a sponge mop. This one caught my eye with the reusable microfiber pads. Added filter water, waited 5 mins, and cleaning has never been easier!
- This little mop is worth ten stars.
Our hardwood floors are a pain to clean. I was unhappy with the swiffer and had resorted to cleaning my floors on my knees with a spray bottle and cloth, time consuming and painful. A friend recommended this product.
Assembly was easy. Literally, it took less than a minute. I tried it today for the first time and was completely wowed. My floors had gotten pretty dirty and this left them sparkling clean in minutes. Truly, they haven’t looked this good since they were installed. I expected to have to go over some areas more than once, but was surprised at how well this mop did the job in a single pass.
The mop is lightweight but well made. It gets into corners with ease and is just the right size to do stairs.
- I am writing this review after using this mop for almost a month. Every time I use it I am amazed at how good it works on hard wood floor. I have bamboo hardwood and I was using spray mop so far. The spray mop does not clean the sticky spills and dirt. I was worried about the steam mop on real wood because it can damage/deform the wooden floor. However, this mop works great because it has automatic steam release. It releases steam only when the mop is in motion. So I don’t have to worry about constant release of hot steam on the same spot. Now, I get my floors shiny clean.
- I have 2 other brands of steamers, they both tend to leak water as I clean the floor. This one is unique since it stops as I stop moving the mop, and doesn’t have water drip. Filling water is easy. Moving it around is easy with easy moving handle.
Great! Now let’s see also some bad reviews!
- Not better than a wet towel.
- Used it maybe 5-6 times and stopped working!
- The handle consistently falls over, which is incredibly annoying when you are trying to add water, and the entire mop tips over, and water spills all over the floor. Why can’t the handle lock in place upright? Stupid design to be so top heavy.
Nevertheless this product has a score of 4.5 stars out of 5, with more than 1000 reviews! People is loving this mop here! Get yours too! Just click here! 🙂