Here is Rowenta DR8120 X-Cel 1600-Watts’ most honest review:
Ok, let’s see what most satisfied people are saying about this product!
- I looked at a lot of steamers & this one was a little more expensive but I went with it & it is worth every penny! I hang things on shower curtain rod & use this & it makes “ironing” so easy… my kids recently went to homecoming & my daughters dress was a wrinkled mess (ordered online) – this steamer worked beautifully!
- I love this steamer! It is so easy to use and works so fast. It’s a life saver when you’re running late and need to unwrinkled a shirt, pants etc.
- I love this thing! I hope I never have to use an iron again! Most of my work clothes are business-professional and my lab coats are cotton. It works well on the different fabrics I’ve tried so far. I do some traveling for work also, and this will fit nicely in my suitcase. I was worried about the small size water reservoir, but I was able to steam 4 shirts before needing to refill it.
- I dont know why I waited so long to buy a handheld steamer! This steamer is durable, easy to use, and is ready very quickly. It has a lock feature so that you can deploy continuous steam – this takes some of the strain off of your arm while using. I dont know how I lived without this for so long!
- I love this steamer! It’s well made, easy to use, and soooo much better than ironing. It heats up quickly and there’s a button to control the flow of steam. It’s not designed for continuous hours of steaming but it’s perfect for quickly refreshing shirts and dresses.
- This steamer is amazing! I’ll never iron again. I couldn’t decide which steamer to buy but I’m so glad I picked this one! I use it all the time. Amazing on my sheer curtains, ruffled bedskirt, and convenient enough to use at a whim. Heats up immediately. Love it.
- I have used this steamer for clothes, toile for wedding decorations, table cloths and other fabrics. I like the ease of use and the attachments that come with it.
- I’ve never owned a steamer before, but after using this little tool, I am obsessed! It is so easy to use and really satisfying to knock out wrinkles and to make clothes look and smell better.
Good! Let’s see also the negative reviews!
- Great product while it worked, only lasted 6 months. I’m going to attempt to go through the warranty to have it repaired.
- Performance is less than average. Does not provide enough steam.
- Although the product was working completely fine at the beginning after 3 months use (I purchased it in Oct ’18) it stopped working. More specifically, it does not turn on AT ALL.