Here is the most honest review of ANVISH Steamer for Clothes Portable Powerful Fabric Handheld Garment Steamer and Wrinkle Remover with High Capacity for Home and Travel!
So, let’s see what most satisfied customers say about this product!
- This steamer gets the job done without me having to bring the big ironing board out. I was able to steam a large number of shirts and pants in the same amount of time it would take me to iron 3 or 4 items.
- I like that this was really easy to use, right out if the box. It wasn’t complicated, pretty self explanatory.
- We have a lot of button up shirts and dresses in this house and I always hated all the ironing that I had to do. Well thanks to the ANVISH Steamer it is so much easier to get these items wrinkle free and ready to go in under a minute!!! I am never going back to an iron for button up shirts again. You can even steam the collars!!!
- Works great so far,easy to handle and its light weight. I’ll take this HANDHELD STEAMER to my next trip. The great news is safe to use on all types of fabrics.
- I love this steamer because not only is it small and super lightweight,it heats up very quickly and steams wrinkles out evenly and quickly. And I like that it can be set down on the table and that it has on and off button. The one we had previously was super heavy and I had to pull the plug out of the wall to turn it off. I found it extremely efficient and very easy and quick to use. Basically, add water turn on slide on your cloth for 1 minutes and done.
- I got this because I have a small place and I don’t want to have to store an ironing board. Such a great alternative. Lightweight easy to use and quicker than an iron and ironing board.
- Great handheld steamer. Better on cotton shirts than on polyester shirts. I travel a lot of business and this comes in handy to take out wrinkles in my business shirts.
Now, let’s see some negative reviews!
- Does not work. Clothes do not smooth out. Stay wrinkled.
- The top where the water is put in doesn’t safely stay closed all the time (once the steam begins). I burned my thumb last night after the top came off with steaming hot water.